The Shimano PD-RS500 SPD-SL pedal features a lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders and a larger entry target what makes it not only but especially suitable for beginner riders.
A wider contact area guarantees optimum power transfer while a durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear. As typical for Shimano also the PD-RS500 benefits from features and technologies introduced with the top tier series. So a cartridge axle with sealed mechanism guarentees long durability while a cleat retention adjuster ensures easy application.
Incl. SM-SH11 cleats with +/-3° angular float. Also compatible to SM-SH10 and SM-SH12 cleats (both sold separately).
- Easy step in, easy step out
- Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Cascaded features from top-tier systems
- Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
Material: Body: resin with stainless steel reinforcements
axle: CrMo steel
Weight: Approx. 320 gram
Angular float: +/- 3°
Proper shoes: SPD-SL