A dropper post with a smooth and easy operation that requires less compression force for lowering and gives a faster return for an all-round awesome riding experience.
Smooth, easy, fast
A performance dropper post with an larger 34.9 mm diameter and updated design with MaxFlow technology for faster, smoother operation. The Line Elite 34.9 Dropper is easy to set up and easier to drop, with 20% less saddle force required. Avid Matchmaker and Shimano I-Spec II compatibility ensures simple, integrated setup, and the included lever provides a great feel with an easy push. Length options from 100 mm to 200 mm travel ensure there is a size for your ride. Designed for bikes with 34.9 mm seatpost compatibility.
- Infinitely adjustable air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge with 20 percent reduction in compression force
- MaxFlow design allows for a faster return and less compression force
- 34.9 mm diameter adds strength and durability while reducing side-play and stiction
- Cable-actuated under-bar lever compatible with MatchMaker and Shimano EV
- 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment
- Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel
- Includes cable, housing and 1x under-bar remote lever
- On-Bar Universal Lever sold separately