CushCore is based on a new concept: Tire Suspension. Any suspension system has a spring and a damper, and with CushCore, pressurized air in the tyre is the spring and the CushCore tire insert is the damper.
Also like traditional suspension, a constant damping force wouldn’t work. It has to be dynamic. Suspension should be supple on small bumps but firm on big hits.
CushCore responds differently depending on the tyre loading scenario. The more the tyre flexes, the more damping it provides.
- Smooth ride
- More control
- Less rider fatigue
- CushCore is compatible with tubeless tyres and rims
- Fits tyre widths 2.6 . 3.0"
- Fits rims with internal width 32 - 45mm
- Non tubeless ready rims will require rim tape
- Tubeless tyre sealant is recommended to be used with CushCore
- Installation with certain tyre and wheel combinations may require 2 people - one to work the tyre levers and another to hold the tyre bead in the drop centre of the rim. wire bead downhill tyres are most likely to need extra help.
- CushCore weighs as much as a standard butyl inner tube
- 27 plus inserts 290 grams
CushCore Kit includes:
- 2 CushCore inserts
- 2 CushCore tubeless air valves
- 4 rim stickers