Replacement XT level chain for Shimano 10-speed MTB groups.
Every rider needs a new chain at some point! When you do upgrade, check out Shimano's XT CN-HG95. This chain utilises a treated surface and asymmetrical design to reduce friction and promote smoother shifts. If you're out riding in mixed conditions, you'll appreciate the smooth drivetrain performance. Compatible with 10-speed Dyna-sys drivetrains only!
- Surface treatment reduces friction.
- Asymmetrical design improves shifting performance.
- Excellent mud clearing capabilities.
- Directional - install with the logos out.
- Zinc-alloy plating.
- Compatible with 10-speed Shimano Dyna-Sys MTB drivetrains.
- Standard Shimano connection pins.
- 116 Links.
- Not compatible with Shimano 10-speed road groups.