Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer and holds air better than the original. It’s also 100% more blue.
Seal(ant) of approval
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tyre rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm.
- Improved flat protection seals punctures faster
- Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original
- Compatible with all TLR tyres for use on road, gravel and mountain bikes
- Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tyres
- Effective in temperatures ranging from -21 to 49 degrees C (-5 to 120 degrees F)
- Cool new blue colour
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
- Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures