The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job- to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility.
- Asymmetrical fit it is Cannondale specific
- Aluminum press-fit cups are lightweight
- Integrated adjuster
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
|BB Shell Width (mm)||83 (Asymmetrical)|
|Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.||46|
|Spindle Interface Type||SRAM DUB|
Note;- Cannondale specific, where thick side of BB is orientated to the Drive side of the Frame.
0 stars based on 0 reviews