SRAM BB DUB ENGLISH BSA MTB ROAD BB68/73 THREADED
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job-connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we've engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard.
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements.
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system.
- Sealed cartridge bearings.
- BB-frame interface - English/BSA (MTB/Road: 68/73mm)
- Crank-BB interface - DUB
- Bearing type - Standard
- Spindle diameter - DUB
- Spindle length - n/a
- Chainline - n/a
- Support E-type FD - n/a
- Cup material - Aluminium
- Ride Config - Multiple
- Cup material - n/a
- Frame Shell Width - 68/73