IS THIS STILL A BICYCLE TUBE?
During the development of Aerothan Tubes, we have explored new avenues right from the beginning. The result was a high-end alternative to conventional bicycle tubes. The next generation Aerothan tube sets new standards for weight, puncture protection, riding characteristics, easy installation and packing dimensions. Specifically made for road bikes, MTBs and all-round purposes.
AEROTHAN TUBE. THE FACTS.
- Fully light-weight, right to the valve - about 40% less weight than a comparable Schwalbe extra light tube
- Puncture protection newly defined - the material itself prevents sudden air loss
- Minimal rolling resistance - maximum riding dynamics
- Extremely heat resistant - certified for rim brakes
- A stable ride - even with low air pressures
- Easy installation - without slipping or pinching
- Made in Germany
- 100% recyclable
AEROTHAN IS 100% RECYCLABLE
Aerothan tubes consist of 100% thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), including the valve, and are therefore fully recyclable. Like all Schwalbe tubes, Aerothan tubes may be returned to Schwalbe at no cost using the tube recycling programme. The material of used tubes is recycled to make sealing or insulation material.
40mm valve = 41 grams
60mm valve = 43 grams
80mm valve - 45 grams