It’s All in Your Tactic. With an unprecedented combination of fit, ventilation, and confidence for trail and enduro riding, the Tactic helmet delivers exceptional coverage and seamless integration with goggles or glasses.
- Tune a more precise, personalized fit thanks to Tactic’s slim, incredibly adjustable Integrated Fit System that accommodates variations in head shape and occipital base.
- Occipital base adjustment personalizes fit for comfort and allows you to tune helmet angle to ensure that your helmet and eyewear stay perfectly synched.
- Integrated fixed visor provides increased trail vision and a seamless interface with eyewear. Specifically designed eyewear channels always give you a spot to store your glasses at a moment’s notice.
- Average weight: 380 grams (medium).
- Computational Fluid Dynamic design integrates the maximum volume of internal channeling for optimal airflow through the helmet drawing heat away from the head. 4D brow cooling which provides a gap between the helmet and forehead, draws airflow into internal air channels at every speed.
- Whether your riding acoustic or e-MTB, The Tactic is certified to NTA 8776.
- The Tactic earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from the internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Fitted with a MIPS Evolve solution.
- Integrated fit system allows for extended (occipital) coverage.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
0 stars based on 0 reviews