The Minion DHF is our most popular front downhill and MTB tyre which provides grip and control in loose and muddy conditions.
The tread pattern behind countless championship wins is now available in a high-volume plus tyre for trail, MTB and other off-road cycling.
- Ramped, directional tread design
- Large cornering blocks
- Front specific tread pattern
- Great braking characteristics
- 3C compound structures available
- Designed as a front tyre but suitable for the rear
- Lightweight for ultimate speed
- Tubeless ready
- A go-to performance downhill cycle tyre
An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tires. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip.
An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected.
Recommended installation: Front
Pair this with the Minion DHR II on the rear for (proverbially speaking) unstoppable performance.
You may also