Fastest XC Wheels In the Real World 1240 grams is an obscenely light weight when talking about mountain bike wheelsets, the kind of weight that XC racers dream about. But light weight alone is no longer enough. So, we engineered the new Control SL wheels to be sharp handling, smooth riding, extra durable, and 22% less likely to pinch-flat your tires, in addition to being some of the lightest weight production wheels on the planet.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design. Not compatible with tire inserts.
- Rim Width: 29mm internal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 15mmx110 thru-axle, 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included. Max Rotor Size <200mm
- Front Spoke Pattern: DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross
- Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, premium-quality DT 180 internals and 36t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XD Driver and 148 end caps. Max Rotor Size <200mm
- Rear Spoke Pattern:DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross
- Bearing Type: SiNC Ceramic Sealed cartridge
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14mm 2.0mm
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1240g
- System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
0 stars based on 0 reviews