The most aero road helmet in the peloton now breathes better. The S-Works Evade 3 was reinvented from the inside out to cool better, making it the fastest choice for more stages.
Through extensive Computational Fluid Dynamics and Win Tunnel testing, we created a rear “diffuser” that helps minimize drag and improve ventilation. The diffuser helps optimize aero performance by allowing air to release easier and improves ventilation by drawing 10% more air through the helmet at a given speed.
The Occipital Base Adjustment optimizes comfort by personalizing fit to individual head shape and helmet angle can be adjusted for compatibility with glasses. An adjustable Tri-Fix web system gives riders added comfort with updated, thinner 10mm webbing that minimizes strap noise. And the ANGi-ready, ultralight Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability has been updated for improved grip and reaction for easy on-the-go fit.
Our ultralight and supremely comfortable MIPS Node Air technology is integrated directly into the helmet padding, with a sleek low friction layer designed to dissipate rotational forces. With Specialized’s proprietary development work, we added perforations to maximize breathability, performance, comfort, and weight savings.
- Enlarged front vents help increase ventilation.
- Rear Diffuser for aero and ventilation benefits.
- MIPS Air Node is MIPS’ most ventilation-focused solution.
- Adjustable Tri-Fix web splitter boosts comfort through personalized fit.
- Precision, full-wrap polycarbonate shell for increased durability and premium finish.
- Dual-density optimized EPS foam