Refined and redesigned, ready to shred any line.
The popular Minion DHR II provides excellent braking and cornering traction for the ultimate mountain biking or downhill riding experience. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other.
The centre tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike.
Paddle-like knobs on the centre tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- 3C Maxx Terra available
- Improved acceleration, cornering and braking
- Tubeless ready (TR) available
- Redesigned centre tread for ultimate speed
- Designed as a rear tyre but can also be used as a front
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected
You may also