The Minion DHF is our most popular front downhill and MTB tyre which provides grip and control in loose and muddy conditions.
With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking.
- Ramped, directional tread design
- Large cornering blocks
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- 3C compound structures available
- Designed as a front tyre but suitable for the rear
- Lightweight for ultimate speed
- Tubeless ready
- A go-to performance downhill cycle tyre
An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected.
Recommended installation: Front
Pair this with the Minion DHR II on the rear for (proverbially speaking) unstoppable performance.