A weapon of choice among champions thanks to this duo's impressive weight to power ratio, making them ready to tackle all the challenges of a long day in the saddle. Their ceramic bearings ensure the highest level of quality and performance while delivering a long lifespan. Furthermore, their optimised and water-resistant spindle is built around an oversized axle which saves approximately two watts at 100rpm. These are an ideal choice of upgrade for maintaining the edge over your competitors without sacrificing any weight.
Grey 4.5-degree floating cleats are included, but there is a option to have 0-degrees (black cleats), or 9-degrees (red cleats) with separately sold cleats.
- Spindle material: Chromoly+
- Body & platform: Carbon
- Platform area: 700 mm²
- Platform width: 67 mm
- Q Factor: 53 mm
- Total stack height (pedal + cleat): 14.8 mm (8.5+6.3 mm)
- Tension: come installed with 12 and additional 16 carbon blades
- Cleats: KEO grey cleat supplied with 4.5 degree float
- Weight: 110 gm (290 gm per pair with cleats and screws)