ZIPP SERVICE COURSE SL-70 XPLR HANDLEBAR MATTE BLACK / GLOSS LOGO A2
This is Zipp’s innovative all-road handlebar, the Service Course SL-70 XPLR. The bar’s moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle… from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even single track. The Service Course SL-70 XPLR help you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal “comfort zone” position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain.
Today’s riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics—outsweep and flare. Outsweep is created by rotating the drop below the brake perch outward. Flare is created by rotating the entire drop above the brake perch outward.
- Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics.
- 70mm reach and 115mm drop allow a comfortable hoods position and a shallow drops position.
- 5° drop flare and 11° drop outsweep creates a drops position 6cm wider than hoods.
- 42, 44, 46cm widths.
- Ergonomic top with 3° backsweep.
- Matte Black nano blast aluminium.
- Lifetime warranty.