Note;- This is a custom Project One build and can be purchased with either Aeolus RSL 37 wheelset (main image), or Aeolus RSL 51 wheelset (second image). Same cost for either option.
Émonda SLR 9 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that's designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we've ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. Shimano's highest-end wireless electronic drivetrain and our best climbing wheels give you every edge against the competition.
It's right for you if...
Great is for everyone else. You want the best, just like the pros of Trek-Segafredo, and that's our lightest, fastest road bike ever, stacked with tech that delivers an incredible difference in performance.
The tech you get
An ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams, an all-new 2x12 Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 wireless electronic drivetrain, ultra-light, fast and stable Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless ready wheels, an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Everything about this bike is ultra-light and ultra-fast, from the aero frame to the carbon wheels, to the precise, reliable shifting of the all-new wireless electronic Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain.
Why you'll love it
- Trek’s fastest climbing bike is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream
- All-new wireless Dura-Ace Di2 delivers ever faster, smoother and more responsive shifts than ever
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- The Aeolus RSL 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
You may also