If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like our Element WINDSTOPPER Shoe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter.
Now, you almost certainly know the name "WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell," as it's synonymous with unrivaled protection and quality—and this is for a good reason. It provides amazing levels of wind and water resistance, without sacrificing anything to breathability. This means that your feet are going to stay warm and protected, not wet and clammy. And with abrasion resistance at key points of the construction, you'll be receiving these warming advantages for seasons to come.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability.
- Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit.
- Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan.
- Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.