The Look KEO Blade Ceramic TDF Edition Pedals weigh a mere 110 grams. The ceramic bearing and famous BLADE technology transfer 100% of your power input to the drivetrain. With the wide, 700mm² contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike.
CERAMIC + CARBON: YOUR PERFECT COMBINATION
- Wear the Tour de France colours with this limited edition pedal
- Ride the same pedal as the greatest riders of the World Tour peloton
- Adapt pedal tension to suit your requirements thanks to two included carbon blades (tension 12 and 16)
- Simply the best power-to-weight ratio on the road pedal market today
THE OFFICIAL PEDAL OF THE 2020 TOUR DE FRANCE
The Choice of Champions: Romain Bardet, Alejandro Valverde, Tadej Pogaçar and more than 50 other riders in the peloton have chosen the KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC to give themselves the best chance at victory.
Look's engineers have built all the LOOK expertise into these exceptional pedals. The exclusive, limited-edition model features the most advanced technologies in automatic pedals today. Pedal your way to your best performances with the official 2020 Tour de France pedals.
- Spindle material: Chromoly+
- Body & platform: Carbon
- Platform area: 700 mm²
- Platform width: 67 mm
- Q Factor: 53 mm
- Total stack height (pedal + cleat): 14.8 mm (8.5+6.3 mm)
- Retention: Serial installed in 12 and 16 carbon blades
- Cleats: KEO cleat (supplied)
- Weight: 110 gm
You may also