Prepare to be impressed with this new cleat format which has been developed for the purposes of losing weight on the pedal.
Compatible with all shoes on the market the Look KEO Non-Grip Road Cleat is smaller but actually has a greater platform surface than the Delta cleat and the same operating kinematic (pivot point located in the front of the cleat).
They’ve been made by Look engineers optimizing all of the characteristics of the cleat, especially the bearing surface and making allowance for 9 degrees of float.
With KEO standard cleats, engagement and disengagement are even easier and more efficient, plus the Fluoropolymer material also cuts down on noise. The memory clip memorizes the exact position of the cleat during cleat replacement. Best of all, the new fluorocarbon based polymer composition of the KEO cleats will help them last longer and resist breakage better than the last generation.
• Large Platform
• Easy entry and exit due to Fluoropolymer material that also cuts down on noise
• Authentic replacement parts for all Look KEO pedals
• Position memory clip system (not compatible with all shoes)
• Standard three-hole Look mounting system, includes hardware
• Float: 9°
• Safe Releasing with the KEO Standard
• Material: Polyoxymethylene and TPU
• Lateral adjustment: 4 mm
• Height adjustment: 9 mm
• Weighs 68 Grams with Screws and Washers
• Supplied with mounting nuts
Compatible with ALL new LOOK KEO Pedals
You may also