The Butcher GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Ready T7 features a World-Cup proven aggressive tread design to bite and grip in any condition. Ramped and siped, the centre tread blocks provide maximum traction and accurate steering.
The sawtooth faced shoulder knobs offer a continuous biting edge for railing through corners. Our GRID TRAIL casing is a step up from GRID with more reinforcement, delivering better handling at lower pressures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%.
Building on this solid base, the T7 GRIPTON® compound enhances rolling speed while still providing tons of grip.
- Casing: 60 TPI, tough trail construction with additional bead to bead protection for exceptional puncture resistance, sidewall stiffness and stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON® T7
- 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 830g
- 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 900g
- 27.5 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 950g
- 27.5 x 2.8", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1100g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 940g
- 29 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1020g