Severe traction for the most aggressive conditions, yet light enough to climb back up.
The world's best enduro team chooses the world's best enduro tyre
The Tubeless Ready SE5 Team Issue tyre offers strength, durability and fast-rolling efficiency in a super-strong enduro package. SE5 delivers the durability of an enduro tyre and the traction of a downhill tyre for superior performance in aggressive conditions, where lightness on the climbs is just as important as grip on the descents.
- A robust enduro tyre that excels in loose, rocky and wet conditions
- An aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails
- The Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
- Everything you need to keep your aero components in top working order or fine tune your aero position.
|29" x 2.6"|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Maximum pressure||40 psi|
|Puncture protection||Core Strength|
|Sealant volume||95 ml|
You may also