A carbon road wheel with a 37 mm depth that pairs our latest rim profile with Pro-level pricing to deliver an easy upgrade in speed, weight and stability.
Fast and lightweight
The versatile Aeolus Pro 37 is the perfect wheel for climbs, crits, cross and more. The strong, lightweight Pro-level OCLV Carbon allows for faster, more stable rim profiles – and the silky smooth hubs rolling on DT Swiss 350 internals deliver a quick-rolling ride wherever you roam.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV Pro Carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- All-new 37 mm depth brings the benefits of aerodynamics to lightweight design
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- 37 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28 mm outer, 21 mm inner width), DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Centre lock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, DT Swiss 350 hubs with 18-point engagement
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
|Size||Front, Not applicable||Rear, Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Cassette compatibility||Not applicable||Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Hub width||100 mm||142 mm|
|Brake type||CenterLock disc||CenterLock disc|
|Attachment||Thru axle||Thru axle|
|Nipple locking type||Alloy locking||Alloy locking|
You may also