An ultra-light aero road saddle with a full cutout that maximizes power and minimizes soft-tissue pressure for sustained comfort.
Streamlined for speed, sculpted for comfort
Aeolus RSL brings comfort, power, and speed to cyclists looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into more aero positions. The Race Shop Limited design was developed with racers of Trek Factory Racing using uber-light carbon rails and shell that meld together with minimal padding for a saddle that looks fast as it rides. A shorter overall length, wider nose, and full cut-out eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- Race Shop Limited design was developed for the needs of Trek Factory Racing
- Short profile provides targeted support for any gender rider in an aero riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Carbon shell and oversized carbon rails keep it uber-light and ultra-comfortable
- Minimal bonded padding shaves weight and creates a sleek, high-end aesthetic
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure and avoid soft-tissue compression
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Length||250 mm||250 mm|
|Width||145 mm||155 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Oval 7x10 mm (Oversized)||Oval 7x10 mm (Oversized)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)|
|Rail material||Carbon Fibre||Carbon Fibre|