Lightweight, aerodynamic, powerful, the new KEO BLADE CARBON has all the assets to allow you to improve and optimize your performance until victory is yours. It is for these reasons that KEO BLADE CARBON is the unanimous choice of many champions who have made it a weapon of choice in the conquest of their greatest achievements.
The KEO BLADE CARBON has the best weight / power ratio in its class.
Its new design completely integrates the blade for unrivalled aerodynamics. Equipped with a carbon body and blade, the Blade Carbon is available in a Ti version (titanium spindle) that weighs a mere 95g per pedal, or in a CroMo version (chromoly spindle) for a weight of 110g per pedal.
• Body: Carbon
• Spindle: Chromoly Steel +
• Threading: 9/16 X 20 mm
• Bearings: 1 roller bearing, 1 needle bearing
• Stack Height: 14.8 mm
• Distance Pedal Spindle / Crankarm: 53 mm
• Platform Width: 67 mm
• Platform Surface Area: 700 mm²
• Tension: Pedals come installed with “8” carbon blades + additional “12” carbon blades
• Cleats: Kéo Cleats-Grey (included)
• Float: 4.5 ° Grey
• Pedal Weight: 110 gr (288 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
• Colours: Black
• Accessories: 2 sets of blades +1 pair of Kéo Cleats-Gray + screws